Download and Installation
WADA contains two core programs:
· motionplan.LSP: a LISP routine that is capable of deriving geometrical data from an ADT drawing and displaying a wheelchair access path in ADT (if a path is found by the motion planner).
· mp.exe: a motion planner built as an extension of the RRTExtExt planner from Motion Strategy Library. It takes a wheelchair description, initial and goal states of the wheelchair, a space description (obstacles), and a set of wheelchair constraints (‘Inputs’ vector), and then tempts to find an accessible path between the initial position and the goal position.
Other required files are
· GeomDim: The dimension of the environment
· Model2DRigidCar: A file represents the model of a wheelchair.
· IntialState: The initial state of a wheelchair.
· GoalState: The goal state of a wheelchair.
· Robot: The geometrical description of a wheelchair.
· Obs: The geometrical description a space.
· Inputs: A set of vectors that control the turning radius of the wheelchair.
Unzip all file into a directory where ADT drawings are stored.